SPONSOR A HORSE/PONY FROM MY HERD AND THINK OF IT AS YOUR OWN
Key benefits include:
- Daily care done for you
- We sort out the supplies such as feed, hay, rug repairs, etc.
- We organise the hoof trims and be there to handle your four legged friend when it is done
- No outlay for purchase of a horse/pony and all the 'equipment' needed for them also the selling side if you no longer wish to continue to own one
- No 'ownership' responsibilities attached
- The chance to experiment with the commitment of having one, especially for younger riders.
- Grazing is already organised
- Guarantee your 'favourite' each time you come to us
How does it work?
You contribute weekly to the cost of your 'favourite' horse or ponies upkeep at Abi's Natural Horsemanship and Riding School by making an automatic payment of $25. If naming a specific four legged friend then you have priority use of that one whenever you book anything alternatively you are welcome to make a general contribution to the whole herd.
When booking for hour and a half lessons at any time then it is $25 for a group and $50 for an individual (on top of the weekly sponsor amount).
Discounts for siblings on sponsorship fee and lessons if sponsoring more than one horse/pony as well as on other services too - please ask us about this.